Big Dreams Greater Ambitions!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

"LEADERofTheWEEK"


Hey, imma start helpin my pplz who got a twitter get more followers(cause that Follow Friday shit anit cuttin it lmao)..

FOLLOW MY HOMEGIRL Audery aka @feedmekicks

1. How old are you?
I'm 18, but 19 comin up soon. december 14th. make room for it in ya paycheck. :)


2. Your dreams are?
I just wanna be, I just wanna be successful. LOL.
Nah, but really I just wanna live a happy life.


3. Fave Movie?
I don't even know the last time I turned the TV on, though. Deadass.


4. What school you at?
I stay in wack ass Nebraska, so I'm just chillin at a University here for now tryna get this Computer Graphic Design degree.


5. Fave Quote?
I been through alot this past year, lost alotta close people.
this the quote that's been gettin me through:


"To live in hearts we left behind is not to die"

0 comments:

iSupport Trey.R