Big Dreams Greater Ambitions!

Monday, November 30, 2009

LEADERoftheWEEK: @anthonybashir


"My name is Anthony most people know me as ''Ant Live''. I took on the name about a year or two ago and incorporated it with my party promoting and it has been featured on a few flyers for parties i've promoted and hosted. I am currently in school and my major is Mass communications but im more gear towards public relations which is which involves me communicating to the public for companies and organizations explaining their purpose and trying to gain new cliental and gain more assets. I'm also interested in Media relations which is pertaining more to dealing with news stations, radio shows and any form of media to spread the word about my purpose. If you or anyone you know has a business or a hobby that you want to make public and if your looking to branch out I am available 24/7 but as does most services i do cost but am reasonably priced. If you want me to promote your event and or help you to branch out with your organization email me @ Antlivepromotions@gmail.com"

Follow my nigga, He on his grind forreal

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He surely is , with my major.
You go head bruva, goal-oriented.

iSupport Trey.R